2 - ISAGO Gap Analysis
Modeled on the IATA Operational Safety Audit (IOSA) framework, the IATA Safety Audit for Ground Operations (ISAGO) is meant to improve safety and reduce ground damage. ISAGO allows ground service providers to meet safety and quality requirements, and provide a competitive advantage in the market.
Quali-audit provides a Gap Analysis for your ground operations, in order to prepare to he ISAGO certification. If you are a Ground Services Provider, and want to know more about these services, please contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
3 - ISSA audit
The IATA Standard Safety Assessment (ISSA) Program is an evaluation system designed to assess the operational management and control systems of an Operator. Below are the conditions to participate in ISSA:
- Commercial passenger and/or cargo operations
- Aircraft with one or more turbine powered and/or multiple reciprocating engines Single and/or Two-pilot operations
- IFR and/or VFR operations
- Aircraft below 5,700Kg MTOW
- Aircraft above 5,700Kg MTOW will be eligible for one ISSA initial assessment; thereafter the operator needs to pursue an IOSA registration initial audit to stay on an IATA Audit registry
An On-site ISSA assessment performed by two auditors during two days leading the operator through the ISSA registration by IATA.
4 - IOSA pre-audit (gap analysis)
An optional, on-site evaluation of all or selected operations that will adequately prepare an airline for an IOSA audit. This pre-audit will be customized to meet the customers’ needs and result in a confidential report that will highlight those areas where non-conformities exist.
5 - LOSAe audit
LOSAe is a program designed to improve hazard identification and assess effectiveness. This audit expands the initial ICAO LOSA audit based on observation of flight crew Threat & Error Management to the observation of line personnel in all operational areas.